You can now see specialist Physiotherapist Nicki at Deddington Health Centre instead of a GP. Booking an initial telephone consultation with First Contact Physio gives you faster access to expert diagnosis along with advice and exercises you need to start tackling the problem. Nicki can also refer you on to hospital services where necessary, order tests and recommend a GP to prescribe pain relief etc.
First Contact Physio will:
- Assess you and diagnose what’s happening.
- Give expert advice on how best to manage your condition.
- Refer you on to specialist services if necessary.
First Contact Physiotherapists can deal with any of the following problems:
- Soft tissue, muscle and joint pain.
- Strains or sports injuries.
- Arthritis – any joint.
- Possible problems with muscles, ligaments, tendons or bone,eg tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, ankle sprains.
- Spinal pain including lower back pain, mid-back pain and neck pain.
- Spinal-related pain in arms or legs, including nerve symptoms, eg pins and needles or numbness.
Please speak to the Patient Services Team to book a telephone triage appointment with our specialist physiotherapist.