Updating Personal Details

It is important that your records are accurate and kept up to date. Please let us know about any changes to your personal information so that we can contact you quickly when necessary. This includes all of the following:-

  • If you change your name: We need to see your marriage certificate or Deed Poll notification
  • Your Address
  • Phone Number
  • Mobile Number: If you share a mobile number please tell us, and do not sign up for the mobile texting service.
  • Email address

All changes apart from name change, where we need the certificate of confirmation, can be done by phone on 01869 338611, email or fax us on 01869 337009. We hope to include updating your information online soon.