VACANCIES FOR DISPENSARY CUSTOMER SERVICES SPECIALIST AND CLINICAL PA
We have three vacancies that are currently available at Deddington Health Centre due to expansion. The Dispensary Customer Services Specialist is required to work in the Dispensary team in our modern GP Dispensary for 30 hours per week.
The Clinical PA roles are to expand the clinical support team by two members of staff who could take on this joint role for 21 – 24 hours per week each.
Skills required for all roles:
- Excellent face to face customer service skills
- Good organisational ability and attention to detail
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Good at problem solving and multitasking
- High level of professionalism and ability to communicate effectively
- Excellent IT skills
The Clinical PA roles would additionally require the following skills:
- Previous medical secretarial or clinical administration experience, experience of clinical record coding or a knowledge of medical terminology – desirable
- Experience of transcribing/typing medical dictation – desirable
All roles will be worked Monday – Friday between 8.00am and 6.30pm and full training will be provided to the successful applicants.
Competitive salary dependent on experience. Closing date 31.1.19. Please email CV to: email@example.com