Using the Online Services
By registering with the Deddington Health Centre online services you can access many of the practice services safely and securely via the web. Patients of the Deddington Health Centre may use this service at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You should not use this service for emergencies or urgent requests. In these circumstances always contact the practice by telephone immediately, or if the practice is closed, the Out Of Hours service. The telephone numbers are on the home page.
What are our online services?
Features Available On Patient Access
- Book an appointment online
- Cancel an appointment online
- Request a repeat prescription online
- AVAILABLE NOW: Update your contact details online
- COMING SOON: View a summary of your medical records including test results, medications, allergies and immunisations.
How do I register for this service?
To register for Patient Access you will need to come to the Health Centre and ask for a “Patient Access Letter” from reception. Please note that we will require photo ID for us to enable this service for you.
Is it secure?
These service use the same level of security as used by online banks. Only the practice sees the data you are sending. No-one else has access to the information.