The COVID Vaccination programme has commenced and we are working with other local practices in our Primary Care Network to deliver these vaccinations in order of Government advice of priority groups as listed below.
Patients will be contacted when we are in a position to offer appointments to their cohort and will be required to attend for their vaccine at Chipping Norton Health Centre. Please do not call the Practice about your COVID vaccine as we are busy dealing with our patients who require GP or nurse appointments and calling patients in our current priority group to book them in.
There are no current plans for vaccines to be done at Deddington Health Centre or for choosing which vaccine to have at the clinic, we will update this notice if either of those change.
Deliveries are currently at short notice and so we may contact you to attend at short notice to for your vaccine.
We will soon be part of a national electronic booking system which will allow patients to book their appointment online and help to support a reduction in workload for our practice teams.
We are waiting for further guidance on second dose vaccines and will update this notice when we know more, patients will be contacted when we are able to offer second doses of the vaccine.
Updated 13th January 2021
- Residents in a care home for older adults and staff working in care homes for older adults – to be completed this week
- All those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers – we continue to work on frontline health and social care workers and have a small number of 80+ to vaccinate
- All those 75 years of age and over – to continue when we get our next delivery
- All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals (not including pregnant women and those under 16 years of age)
- All those 65 years of age and over
- Adults aged 16 to 65 years in an at-risk group
- All those 60 years of age and over
- All those 55 years of age and over
- All those 50 years of age and over10. Rest of the population (to be determined)