First Vaccination Dose
All patients in the government priority groups have now received an invitation either by letter, email or text from either NHS England or Deddington Health Centre or both.
- Residents in a care home for older adults and staff working in care homes for older adults
- All those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- All those 75 years of age and over
- All those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals (not including pregnant women and those under 16 years of age)
- All those 65 years of age and over
- Adults aged 16 to 65 years in an at-risk group (including carers)
- All those 60 years of age and over
- All those 55 years of age and over
- All those 50 years of age and over
Second Vaccination Dose
We are currently completing second dose vaccinations, if you had your first vaccination at Chipping Norton Health Centre you will receive an invitation from us to book your second dose appointment to take place within 12 weeks of your first dose. If you have not received an invitation by 11 weeks please email firstname.lastname@example.org
When attending for your second dose please print, complete and take this form with you to your first vaccination appointment.