The COVID Vaccination programme has commenced and we are working with other local practices in our Primary Care Network to deliver these vaccinations in order of Government advice of priority groups as listed below.
Patients will be contacted when we are in a position to offer appointments to their cohort and will be required to attend for their vaccine at Chipping Norton Health Centre.
Updated 5th January 2021
- Older adults’ resident in a care home and care home workers – Ongoing
- All those 80 years of age (and over) and Health and Social Care Workers – Ongoing
- All those 75 years of age and over
- All those 70 years of age and over
- All those 65 years of age and over
- High-risk adults under 65 years of age
- Moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age
- All those 60 years of age and over
- All those 55 years of age and over
- All those 50 years of age and over